Wednesday, August 21, 2013

12 Weeks!!




How far along? 12 weeks...oh my gosh it's almost been an entire trimester!
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a small peach.
Total weight gain/loss: 8+ lbs and counting
Maternity clothes? Mostly maxi dresses when I'm in "normal" clothes, but thankfully, I work in workout clothes. Lululemon is very stretchy. :) 
Stretch marks? Not yet, and praying I don't get ANY!
Sleep: Sleeping is average. I wake up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. About every 3rd or 4th night I wake up with night sweats...I get really hot. I'm not adjusted to this new schedule of waking up at 4:30 3x a week yet. Need to find an earlier bed time.
Best moment this week: Getting to see hear Tiny's heartbeat...and we have a jumper!! Tiny was going crazy doing squat jumps during our ultrasound.
Miss Anything? Turkey meat and over-easy eggs. Use to be two of my staples.
Movement: None that I can feel.
Food cravings: Pimento cheese, chocolate anything, goldfish, skittles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Starting to want veggies more!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes, tiny bump is there. :) 
Gender: To be determined.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On...although in this heat, I have noticed a little finger bloating...yikes. And I sleep with them off just to be safe.
Mood? Lots of energy during the day. Really starting to notice that working out is hard - my heart rate is extremely hard to keep in check...Going to have to drop back from Rx workouts soon. I'm exhausted at the end of each day.
Looking forward to:  Starting to show so I can get clothes actually made for a pregnant body.

1 comment: