Tuesday, September 10, 2013

14 weeks




How far along? 14 weeks...but feeling like 40.
Baby Size: Baby is the size of a large orange
Total weight gain/loss: Who knows?? I don't own a scale. :)
Maternity clothes? Lots of BLACK pants.
Stretch marks? Better not get any - using LOTS of lotion. 
Sleep: Wake up EVERy night between 2:08-2:12 to go to the bathroom. Maybe Tiny's always awake then?? Haven't had dreams in a long time. Think it's because I'm only getting about 6 hours of sleep a night now that I'm waking up at 4am.
Best moment this week: Having one day where I had so much energy I worked out twice! MY energy is starting to come back!
Miss Anything? Deli meat - I want a turkey sandwich SO badly
Movement: The other night I had a stomach gurgle that I SWEAR was Tiny...only happen once though, so it was hard to tell. 

Food cravings: Still wanting goldfish. And chicken salad. I would give ANYTHING for OCarrs.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Actually, nothing at all.
Have you started to show yet: Belly gets bigger as the day goes on.
Gender: To be determined...We keep guessing girl...
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but the skin around my belly button is very tight!
Wedding rings on or off? On...and feeling skinny actually.
Mood? Good. The more pregnant I look, the better I feel about actually being pregnant. I also recently joined a discipleship group where all the ladies have children. Hearing them talk about kids is making me more excited about this new arrival. 
Looking forward to:  Potentially finding out the sex in a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment