Friday, August 7, 2015

27, 28, 29, 30!

Week 27.













Week 28.













Week 29.













Week 30.













How far along? 30 weeks!!!! ONLY 10 more to go!
Baby Size: 15.7 inches long, and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a large cabbage).
Total weight gain/loss: 26#. I lost a few lbs because it was so hot and I was running every day, but gained them back because all I want to eat are carbs. Go figure. 
Maternity clothes? Most of the time. I still have a few things (like this 30 week picture shirt) that fit over the belly because it was flowy when I wasn't pregnant. It's so hot here, though, that I feel like I rotate through about 7-8 shirts and that's about it. 
Stretch marks? Sadly, the ones I got with Nora are returning. They are in between my legs...which I guess don't really matter because no one can really see those. :)
Sleep: I wake up EVERY night around 12:30 or 1am to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I'm hungry and have a snack while watching HGTV - which I'm obsessed with right now.
Best moment this week: This wasn't really about me (or Radford) but we bought Nora a plastic kitchen for a "big girl" gift and she's OBSESSED with it!! She's learning how to pretend with eating/drinking and we are working on all the names of foods. She sees me cooking so much, that she's starting to mimic me in her kitchen - it's precious. 
Worst moment this week: I had a major hot flash during our home inspection on the new place and I felt like I was going to pass out. I had been at the pool earlier that day and I dont think I ate or drank enough. I didnt realize how famished I was until it was too late...I laid down on the sellers chair, chugged a bottle of water and inhaled 2 lara bars hoping the pain in my stomach would go away. It lasted about 5 hours that night. Chaz was out of town for work, so I bathed Nora and put her to bed then laid in fetal position in my bed all night. It was miserable. 
Miss Anything?  Being able to workout without feeling like I'm dying...it's WAY harder to incorporate fitness into this pregnancy. I seriously get out of breath walking up a flight of stairs or a hill in the park. 
Movement: ALL the time. Mostly when I'm hungry and around 930 at night he goes WILD.
Food cravings: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, chicken salad (man, I wish we lived hear O'Carrs in Bham...I'd eat that every day!) and iced coffee from THB. And I'd really love a super cold beer after having all these HOT, long days recently. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Yay!
Food aversions: Haven't been craving red meat like normal - a hamburger or steak doesn't tempt me at all. 
Have you started to show yet: MAJORLY! People I don't know if public like to talk to my about when I'm due, how am I feeling, what I'm having, how am I going to manage two so close together, am I counting down the weeks (yes!), etc. 
Gender: Little man Radford...attempting to teach Nora how to say "Rad"...right now it comes out at "Raaa". 
Labor Signs: No, but I have dull pains almost every day in my lower back and upper thighs that resemble period cramps. Doctor said to just monitor them, make sure they don't last more than 30 minutes, drink LOTS of water and rest when I can. 
Belly Button in or out? Totally an outtie. 
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Mood? Depends on the day and time. Some days I have super mommy energy, some days I just want to stay in my pjs all day. Some days I'm laid back, some days I'm super uptight and have a mile long "to-do" list. I'm all over the map. I'm having a hard time just resting during Nora's nap time...I get overwhelmed thinking this is a time that I need to be doing something productive, then I'm exhausted...which is counterproductive.
Looking forward to: Going to Atlanta next weekend - seeing family and friends. Also...buying stuff for his nursery. We've decided to do a nautical theme...boats, crabs, whales - navy, white and red. I'm way excited!

And just because I talked about this in the last two posts...my ankle is still pretty miserable. I attempt to drink TONS of water, wear my compression socks whenever I'm not in public and elevate at night when watching tv. I'm still in a lot of pain, of course working out makes it worse, and when Nora accidentally steps on it while we are playing I'm scream bloody murder. I'm open to receiving any and all prayers for the pain to be reduced, if not completely go away the minute I deliver this little dude. Thanks in advance! 


No comments:

Post a Comment