Friday, August 28, 2015

31, 32, 33!!

Week 31.














Week 32.














Week 33.














How far along? 33 weeks. Officially under 2 months left!! OMG!
Baby Size: 17 inches long, and weighs almost 4 pounds (about the size of a pineapple)...according to the internet. Though, Nora was only 5 lbs, 10 oz...so who knows how big/small this guy is gonna be. 
Total weight gain/loss: 28#. I have been sick for 5 days so I've lived on ginger ale, sprite, tea, soup and crackers. I've had no appetite at all...
Maternity clothes? Yup. My favorite thing to wear though, are my Costco pajama pants. :) And whenever we go out in public I have a major "fight" with my closet because I feel like I have NO regular "cute" clothes to wear besides cotton tshirts and workout pants. 
Stretch marks? Not really. I was obsessed with lotion when I was pregnant with Nora, but not this go around...I guess it didn't make that much of a difference last time. 
Sleep: I have a hard time going to sleep at night...I crave a snack around 1030. Then always wake up around 2/3 to go to the bathroom. I've been napping a lot recently...I put Nora down, do a few things around the house then sleep until she wakes me up. 
Best moment this week: I ordered a bunch of stuff off Amazon for Radford - towels, washcloths, blankets, sheets with a matching pillow, a sound machine, etc for his room. And I'm SO excited about moving so I can set his room up before he arrives! I also ordered a bunch of board books and puzzles for a basket I'm making Nora as a "big sister gift" for when he arrives. So I'm anxiously waiting for everything to arrive! Shopping online when you have become an insomniac is dangerous!! 
Worst moment this week: Last week Nora had a cold. She gave her cold to me, but it turned into a sinus infection coupled with a horrible cough. I started taking Tylenol head congestion but nothing stronger because of being pregnant, obviously. I gave my virus back to Nora and she was diagnosed with a double ear infection! (Second one in 6 weeks!) I took her to ChickFilA after leaving the doctor to get us milkshakes...because icecream makes everything better, right? I get home and I'm walking down the sidewalk to our house and she pukes her milkshake ALL over me, herself and her "bed buddies" that went to the doctor with us. 
Miss Anything?  Sleeping like a normal person - especially since I'm a stomach sleeper. Hugging people without having to stick my butt out so I don't bump them with the bump. Walking up stairs without getting completely winded (pathetic). A glass of wine after a long day. 
Movement: ALL the time. Nora as a "roller" and had slow and controlled movements in my belly. Radford is WILD and kicks/punches me all the time. He will stretch out and dig his head into my pelvis and his feet into my ribcage - sometimes it's literally crippling to where I have to stop what i'm doing and push him into a different position. 
Food cravings: Vanilla pudding is top of the list. Nothing really though, since I've been sick. Pizza is probably top of the list of things I'd like to eat at some point this weekend.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I'm starting to have horrible heartburn all the time...and it's not in my chest, it's all the way up in my throat. Horrible. :(
Food aversions: Smoothies - I had WAY too many of them in the past few weeks that now the thought of one makes me want to puke. Also, I made shrimp tacos one night and the shrimp dripped into my fridge making the house smell like fish. I deep cleaned the fridge and threw the rest of the shrimp out, but I still feel the smell lingering. The idea of eating fish grosses me out!
Have you started to show yet: OH YEAH! And I feel like I've started the pregnant woman waddle. Certain things I wear make me look more large than others. 
Gender: Boy! Really enjoying looking at boy stuff on Pinterest, Etsy and when I'm out running errands. 
Labor Signs: No, but my sciatic nerve has been acting up and is a shooting pain in my butt - literally. It makes my lower back really tight and uncomfortable to sit for long periods of time. 
Belly Button in or out? Totally an outtie...which Nora is obsessed with touching. 
Wedding rings on or off? On. BUT...I take them off at night because my hands swell when I sleep. When I wake up to go to the bathroom, I try and drink an entire glass of water to help with the swelling. 
Mood? Pathetic. I'm a go-go-go person, so being sick and having a sick kiddo this week has really slowed me down. We barely did any activities outside of the house, I barely workout at all, I cooked one day and I napped every day. Just feeling lazy and boring. Ready to get back into the swing of things next week. Hoping to have one last push of energetic-nesting moments so I can pack and get us ready to move in 5 weeks!! 
Looking forward to: MOVING!! We close 17 days before my due date. Anxious to get somewhat settled before we head to the hospital...I hate living out of boxes, so I'm ready to be in the place that we will bring him home to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment