Friday, September 25, 2015

37 week...Almost there!

Week 37.














How far along? 37 Weeks!! 
Baby Size: 19+ inches long, and weighs 6+ pounds...according to the internet. Though, Nora was only 5 lbs, 10 oz and 18.5"...so who knows how big/small this guy is gonna be. 
Total weight gain/loss: 30#...lost 2 lbs because Chaz was out of town all week and I didn't cook big meals...just kind of nibbled all day. 
Maternity clothes? SOOOO tired of maternity clothes. 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I absolutely cannot fall asleep before 11/12 every night. Then I'm up by 6 with Nora...so I've been taking at least an hour nap when she naps every day. 
Best moment this week: Chaz was out of town for 4 nights and on night number 3...when I was getting really tired from doing bedtime routine alone after long days with her, I was laying Nora into the bed and she said: "Love you Mama" and gave me a giant hug. Melted my heart. 
Worst moment this week: I had a mommy meltdown about what all there is to do with packing/moving/prepping for baby. Nothing in particular...it just all snowballed and I freaked out. I was standing in the kitchen and just started balling. Chaz was like "What?!? What's wrong...?!?" I get overwhelmed with details and all the lists in my phone were intimidating me because I didn't know which item on the list to tackle first. 
Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach. A really cold beer. 
Movement: ALL the time. 
Food cravings: Granola - made homemade chocolate chip pumpkin granola...amazing. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but I have miserable heartburn still (coupled with crazy hot flashes) so I have to eat really small meals. 
Food aversions: Big pieces of meat, veggies, and coffee. All of them have grossed me out this week. 
Have you started to show yet: I'm TIRED of showing...ready to not have people stare at my belly and say "you're about to POP!"
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: A couple Braxton Hicks contractions, but way less than last week. 
Belly Button in or out?  Observe picture above...
Wedding rings on or off? On...but scary TIGHT and cannot get them off some days.
Mood? WAY better after my meltdown earlier in the week. Still feeling very anxious about the move on Wednesday. Just ready to be settled, not having to crawl over boxes, have all of Nora's toys OUT of the living room, take a hot bath in a clean tub, and rest. 
Looking forward to: MOVING DAY!!!! (Even though it will be a CRAZY long day, I'm so excited to say I own a home with Chaz and looking forward to the memories it will being with our soon to be family of 4.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment